Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

ipod link for 996

stephen3

Could any one help? as I am trying to connect my ipod to a CDR32 becker on a 2002 996tt

Is it possible to use the cd changer plug?

As I have the Bose upgrade I don't want to use the fm receivers as sound quality is not as good

Many thanks

Steve!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34280

Steve

Company called Dension at
www.dension.com
is the place you need. They do all sorts of adapters and links for most standard fit and aftermarket HU's.

I picked up one for my Becker Mexico for £130. Uses the Ipod as a CD changer (ie control through the HU), comes with Ipod holder which charges it as well.

Rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34358

Rob

Thanks for the help, but there is no link for the MDR32 as the moment but reckon they are about a month away.

For anyone else this a good link for ipod compatabilty or not.

[u:pr6IDqd8ha]

I have bought a aux lead for £10 from PRS Putnoe radio services (01429 869220) for now but wont have any head unit control.

cheers

Steve

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34504

give sempal the becker agents a ring they should be able to advise

0870 145 3939

( the porsche head unit is becker)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34506

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member