Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

sad day....

porkapig

Spa-Francorchamps
well - i need to free up some cash for a house move and surprise surprise its the girlfiends object of much hate and critism which has to go :-(
no not me - the car....

Web link

boo hoo

Marc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33871

Sad day indeed. Sounds like a dream spec car for someone, and I am sure it will find a good home soon...

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33873

:eek:
live in the car

good luck in the sale and the new house, sure there will be another porker in the not so distant future :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33881

God we are dropping like flies. Goosd luck with both car and house.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33890

#Have you thought about a tent?#

i have! :)

may p/x for 964 lhd or even a 944 turbo / good 928 manual - so not all too bad

so if they're any offers?....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 33931

Judging by your signoff you've bee through a few girlfriends!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34011

It just goes to show, nobody likes a Ferrari driver. Don't make FR reply again. One more post and he becomes a platinum member... aaaaaaaaaargh.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34014

commiserations indeed. But I would keep the plate for when you (inevitably) drift back in to porka ownership...it's a great one!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34054

plate may be up for sale as 'fingers crossed' its getting exported back to germany!
guy coming over today to have a look at it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34056

Hope it all goes well.

Sadly to say I have joined the ranks of the 'girlfriend beaten' members here too. Daniel, Porkapig and now me all in two weeks. I have finally got round to putting mine up for sale as well. Looks like its off to Madrid Feb next year for difinate for me. Tried to delay it but Spanish women dont understand 'not yet!' Damn!!! Bloke is comming to look at it on Saturday already so may be porker free for a while. Shoulders please, I am leaking from my face!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 34058

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back