Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My old motor on E-Bay!!

Simon W

Barcelona
A bit surprised to see my old motor on e bay. The new chap has taken the turbo spoiler off and put an electric one on. But it's not a split Carrera 'S' and I think it looks a bit wrong. But then I'm biased. Anyway, I can vouch for 10,000 fantastic miles in it. Someone will get a nice little car there.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9860&item=4557585246&rd=1

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30809

Hi Simon,

I spoke to you about 5 months ago about buying the car, did you go to Italy or Spain was it ?

Bought a 993 C4 in the end.

Good luck

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30819

Hi Daniel,

I don't think it was me you spoke to. I sold the car in April 2004. Just happened to be checking out e bay and noticed it for sale. Perhaps it was him you spoke to. Italy and Spain do sound nice though...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30825

Hi.

I've been talking to the current owner regarding possible purchase of said vehicle (Ocean blue C2s) so any information regarding it would be very helpful. Apparently the current owner purchased it from Autobahn in April '04 with circa 52k miles. It now has just under 56k, and I think I've negotited a decent price (not withstanding any inspection revelations). I noticed the incorrect spoiler too, and wondered about the history surrounding it's fitment. Seems you have helped to answer that one Simon. Any other interesting snippets?

Just a thought. Dan, what stage did you get to when interested in this car? Don't suppose you had a PPI carried out?

Dean.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30826

Sorry Simon,

Feel abit silly now ! :oops:

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30829

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65