Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Peachy C2S

Robertb

Yas Marina
A friend's colleague is selling this 993C2S...

Thanks

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30693

that is a lot of peaches... :eek:

what on earth has he being doing with that car for all these years with that low mileage !!!!

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/4072.gif

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30696

£40k!, add a bit and your'e into GT3 territory!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30699

That's way too much money.....I don't think he'll achieve anywhere near that IMO.

Lovely car though

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30715

Hey Robert - i think i know that reg number - and possibly the owner - does he run/own a pc re-selling company in Caversham?

If it is the guy i think it is - then the reason why it has such low mileage is that he has quite a few other cars available to drive!!!! :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30720

I thought it was a bit pricey too, but I can report that the car was sold for the asking price the same day of posting the ad on Pistonheads so there you go! Nothing wrong with the market for quality used 911s, even at premium prices...

Warren, yes, that's the bloke. A good friend of mine works with him. I'll be interested to see what he gets next!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30791

Bought my Targa on PH too!

I will advertise my 355 on there asap.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30802

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back