Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking to buy 996 40th anniv model

Darryl Chappell

As above, just wanted to know what sort of price I should expect to pay, in addition to this does anyone have performance figures for this car as it has a slight power uprage from Porsche.

Thanking you in advance

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30608

The 40 jahre 996 is under-rated. Dunno why it did not get more press with its enhanced styling, interior upgrades and extra power when you consider how everyone raved about the C4S.

Never saw any figures or even a test of it, but then Porsche never made a big deal of it either. There is a bit of info on the web.

Not seen many for sale recently, but they've bound to have been deflated a little by the 997. If I was to guess, I don't suppose they'd fetch a lot more than a 2003 Carrera, because they are misunderstood, but that is to your advantage!

FWIW, the 30 jahre 964 seems to fetch around £2-4k like for like over an equivalent 1993 964C4.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30613

the 40th Anniversary models, based on the rear-wheel drive Carrera coupe, will come with 345bhp, an additional mechanical rear axle differential, standard Porsche Stability Management, lowered suspension, extra front cooling vents, side air intake grilles, side sill trims, 18-inch Carrera wheels, a sliding sunroof, bi-xenon headlights, a dark grey leather interior, a top-spec radio/CD and unique interior finish, plus GT silver paint. These models are priced at £68,000.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30621

Met a guy at Le Mans who had one - lovely motor and the wheels really stood out as loads of passers by would stop and check them out. Really liked the front air dam which looks like it is off of a turbo/c4s but on a narrow body car - worked really well. Shame it's only 2WD as I'd consider one over any 996.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30728

Darryle,

Don't know if you were aware of this one for sale....looks fantastic and if I hadn't recently bought a 996, I'd have been straight down to Cridfords for this one....

Good luck,

Marc

911 Carrera 4 Millennium Coupe
2000/

V

[b:SXYayU4zc5]
911 Carrera 4 Millennium Coupe
2000/

V

[/b:SXYayU4zc5]
barendr.gif

tlcorner.gif

trcrner.gif

Chromaflair, full natural leather, No. 540 of 911 special edition cars, air conditioning, PCM (sat nav & phone), ABS, power steering, fully electric orthapeadic heated memory seats, 18" Turbo alloys, electric sunroof, xenon lights, large leather pack, burr maple wood pack, sports chassis, PSM, cruise control, computer, sound pack, CD player, full official Porsche service history.
blcrner.gif

brcrner.gif

barendl.gif

-
75,000 miles
£ 29995

996%20Coupe%20Millenium%20side2.jpg

996%20Coupe%20Millenium%20back2.jpg

996%20Coupe%20Millenium%20interior2.jpg

Contact Details
Please phone for an appointment

CridfordsHigh Street, RipleyGU23 6BBPhone: 01483 211881 Fax: 01483 211880
[email protected]

http://www.cridfords.co.uk/cridfords.htm

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30841

That's a "Millenium" edition, as opposed to a 40th Anniversary 911 which was a facelift model.

Looks nice though and great value now- I remember them when they first came out and they were £75k+

Still not mad keen on burr walnut in a 911...

Stirlings had one marked as "coming soon" but it seems to have gone off the site. Wonder if it sold already. Mark?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30843

Is it "Real" burr walnut, or that plastic looking stuff that most makers fit?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30847

I suspect the plastic variety. Looked pretty naff from memory, especially when combined with a half wood steering wheel!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30852

Millenium cars are all 2000V finishedin a brown metallic, natural leather with a burr walnut pack, every option except electric sports seats, they have electric memory seats, and chrome palted turbo alloys

40th anniversary cars were 2004, gt silver every extra except sports seats, chromr plated carrera alloys, and a turbo style front PU with large turbo style air intakes

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30871

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back