Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Auto close Cabrio with key fob

imported_Mob

I've done it by accident twice, but there's no instructions to say how... And I've tried experimenting with various button press combinations...

HOW do you make the windows and (cabrio) roof close when you arm the car. It's a 993 (1997) Tiptronic with a thatcham TC2 alarm (apparently). I have a key fob with 2 buttons - One with a dimple and one with a lump. I can change the mode from 1 - 3 as to whether I want a totally random combination of Ultrasonics on or off, but the windows never close... but as I said, twice now, I've done something to make it close itself.

Any ideas?

MoB------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30432

If I was to guess, press and hold down the 'lock' button, or press twice in close succession.

Which will either autoclose or set the panic alarm off!

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30585

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back