Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: 996 c2/C4 low mileage RHD

frederic

Hi, after much debate I have sold my LHD 996 and now looking for RHD C4 hopefully with low mileage (read: "less than 60k miles) and in mint condition. I might look at a 993 althoug I have just had to sell my turbo in France ... got "stuck" with 2 LHD and I am emigrating to RHD country which does not allow imports ... great.

Suggestions please?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 28420

Where are you moving to? Depending on the country they might have little clauses that will cost you a lot of cash to import a RHD. For example Australai, Hong Kong or Singapore.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 28421

Hi there frederic i have a seal grey metallic 996 C4S for sale very high spec car with 15500 miles on it on a 53 plate. Interested at all ??

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30111

Hi, I have found thatI need to buy my car locally in South Africa otherwise I would have to pay 80% import duties!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 30534

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back