Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Stunning 964 coupe wanted

A bit ironic then - from the site (which is really nice):

"The car was featured in a six-page article in 911 & Porsche World, Dec 2002 issue, written by Philip Raby ([u:Y7ZPzLFK44]). A PDF copy of the article is available on request."

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27258

Hi Phil - I hope you didn't mind the namecheck on my little-nomad site :)

Mind you, "my" site is a bit bold - my sister is a web designer so put it all together for me. I just took the photos and provided the text (plus spent a fortune on the 964, obviously).

It is still a great car, if you have anyone interested, but then I'm bound to say that, aren't I?

Cheers,
Michael

964 3.8, for a while longer

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27274

No problem at all - very impressive site (and car!). I've passed the details on to a couple of people.

So, what are you replacing it with?

Cheers

Phil

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27275

Sadly, something grown up due to our expanding family - child #3 due is later this year. I haven't decided exactly what at the moment, thoughts oscillating between M5, XC90, V70R, A6 Avant, Discovery 3 and KNS!!! I'd get an RS6 if I could, but don't think I can reasonably ask £35K for the 964.... can I? :)

Cheers,
Michael

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27281

M5 top top kit. Would love one but the missus insists on 4x4.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27298

Hmm... we'll see. Don't really need a 4x4 in London, although many people think they do ;-) Bit concerned about running costs on a M5. After my 964?!!!

Michael

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27301

Michael

EVO magazine did a great buyers' guide about the M5 a little while back- prob available as a back issue from them.

So much more exciting than a "Chelsea Tractor"! On the other hand, I could be tempted into a Range Rover Sport 4.2 supercharged should they depreciate usefully...

How about a Jag XJR?

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27347

Robert,

Thanks, I have read and re-read the M5 guide countless times :) It was EVO's fault that I bought a 911 in the first place, the rats.

Sadly my budget won't stretch to the performance end of the Chelsea tractor brigade. A RR Sport 4.2 is a top idea, but probably wouldn't arrive until 2007 and I kind of need something big enough to comfortably accommodate three kids by mid-August!

Thought about an S-Type R rather than XJR as they seem reasonably cost effective, but my wife thinks I'm too young for one :)

Cheers,
Michael

Migration info. Legacy thread was 27366

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnducharme
Back