Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT2 RS?

Robertb

in reality no... they prob' stuck more bits inc the 550bhp conversion on it including the badge to give it bit more of an identity !

although as with the rest of Malton's stock..er how much !

although many would argue that the 996 GT2 is not even a real GT2 like the last 993 !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26865

That's what I thought... seems a bit naughty to me to advertise it as an RS. They probably meant Clubsport.

BTW, do Maltons do huge discounts, or would someone really pay £40k for a 993 Targa??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26867

This car was in GTPP a couple of months ago being compared to the 993 GT2. It does kind of look like a 'modded' car rather than a factory model.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26870

Doesn't the RS refer to the Raven Sport modifications? A "bit" misleading I suppose.

And an interesting comment from Mr Bill. I wondered the same thing as there are two 996 Targa's for sale near me in the mid '40's and Cridford's just sold a quite nice example asking £27K with 70K on the clock.

Most of the cars seem expensive but then one doensn't have to but them .....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26880

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back