Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Oops

SiG

Not mine but still makes me wanna cry....

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/Oops1(1).JPG

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/oops3.JPG

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/oops4.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26811

stuffed better than the proverbial Christmas turkey!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26814

Lick of paint is all that needs then it will be as good as new. :)
postamble();

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26819

I'd say some Klay bar, HD cleanser and a good few layers of Zymol, you won't even tell!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26820

i think it is winking in the last picture !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26844

holy shi*, my biggest nightmare.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26848

He / SHe should have rang Bernard Aubry!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26849

Where did these pictures come from? Any idea what happened. Maybe an engine failure caused this?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26873

Judging by the mud all over the car, one can safely assume that the drivers confidence was way way higher than his ability and this had sod all to do with engine going pop. Its got "*rse first into ditch with triple pike and tuck finish written all over it"

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26876

When I was collecting my lass from the local body shop after her orbital buffing (and she scrubbed up nicely and all those carwash swirls are history :D ), I was puzzled to see a 997 S with the roof down to bare metal, bonnet off, but no other visible damage ????? "How'd that happen ?" I asked the chap. It was a london resident who parks on street. Somebody decided to re-enact the VW/Gene kelly dance routine on his car roof by hoofing up his bonnet first. Now that is something that'll p*ss you off!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26878

Poor guy, there are some total w****rs that have no respect for other people property.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26885

That defo looks like the "MY CAR HAS ALL THESE SUPER DUPER GADGETS THAT WILL LET ME DRIVE LIKE AN f1 DRIVER" thought process and then it is all tears as the car pirouetes through a fence into a field.

Nasty :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26896

I think the near side headlight has survived!

Ruin your day, wouldn't it ??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26911

someones got a little too comfortable with the ecu's taking charge, but in this case it looks like even they couldnt help!..

Along the gene kelly lines, some a#$e hole covered the bonnet of my old merc in shaving foam last halloween; never seen anything strip paint so fast in my life!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26914

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back