Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fusch replica's

GTODesign

Hi all!

I've been offered a quantity of brand new Italian made 16" Fusch replica's (black/polished rim) at good money. I haven't commited to them yet but would anyone be interested in a set? They're all low offset for pre '89 911, pre '86 944 etc.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26593

Would they fit a supersport ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26605

I would be a bit wary of these - replica's tend to be a bit moody, have they been made in the same way as original Fuchs? i.e are they as strong? And are they very much cheaper than genuine wheels, say from someone like Jasmine ?

Do you mind if i correct your spelling? its Fuchs. German for Fox. :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26606

Sorry about the spelling.

I'll get the exact specification and price a bit later today. As far as construction is concerned, you can be rest assured they are suitable for the use intended. They are made by a well known and acreddited Italian factory. I cannot comment as to whether they are of the same construction as the original Fuchs due to not having researched the original process used. I will check what constuction method is used in producing the replica's but it should be either gravity cast or low pressure cast. They will be considerably cheaper than originals.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26609

Okey dokey - there have been some well Documented failures of Fuchs copy wheels in the past - its always best to be sure - :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26612

Right...

Got the full spec of the wheels now....

Front 16x7.0 5x130 et15

Rear 16x8.0 5x130 et23

Black centres with polished rims

£450.00 per set inc VAT.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26631

Hi would they fit a supersport?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26649

Yes, they will fit the supersport.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26674

Where are you based and do you have any contact details. Have a pal of mine after some 7 and 8's. Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26676

Can you post some pictures?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26677

Also what size tyres do they take

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26695

170+copia.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26738

Sorry about the large file sizes. I'm based on the South Coast near Bournemouth, office number 01590 683777, ask for Dylan.

I'll check what tyre sizes.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26739

I beleive the tyre sizes requried are....

205.55.16 front

225.55.16 rear

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26740

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back