Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

LHD C2S Value please??

Mankster

I managed to view a private sale LHD C2S today in Veruvius Grey metalic. The owner wants £30K for it, wondering what I should offer. Its the best of the 5 911 I've looked at so far and the only one I am organising and inspection on.

Spec are: 1997 model year, 45K miles, 4 services since new (only first one by Porsche), last one at 42kmiles. New Clutch and flywheel 3Kmiles ago. 1 German owner and present UK owner. 18" Turbo wheels, Turbo brakes (well the calipers are red), Turbo suspension (apparently), Tires (even wear) and discs look like they have plenty of life left, MPH speedo (Speedo changed by UK independent with reciept, has original KMH speedo as well) , UK head lamps fitted by OPC, Aircon, Comfort seats(full electric)+ supple leather, OBC, rear wiper. It has some paint work to the bonnet and one rear wing, but I don't think any body repairs. Has the options sticker under the bonnet lid and VINS all match. Door check strap wealed already. RAC Tracker. Has all the paper work and MOT's. Drives perfect as far as I can tell. Went trough all the tips in Morgans buying guide, all seems fine. Paint looks very good, no dents, stone chips on the front spoiler and one or two other places but nothing bad.

I think RHD cars are around £35K in this condition. I don't mind LHD as I drive one already, but not sure of its value. Will probably keep it for around 5 years if I go for it.

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26550

difficult to say as 911 prices are not like normal cars....

but about the £30k for a low mileage C2S is in the right zone subject to what the PPI has said

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26570

£28-£30k. If it's the right car then it's worth spending a grand or two extra. Sounds nice, good luck with it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26589

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back