Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

a grand day out

PolarExpress

Banned
Just returned from an excellent couple of days away up near the Lake District and Lancashire. As part of today's return journey-cum-detour, took a blast across the Yorkshire Dales sandwiched between a charging Exige and Cooper S... boy can those things fly! It was glorious fun on the damp dales (especially when things went a little airborne over one of the many crests!)... for those who haven't been... the A684 and B6255 are definitely worth checking out. It was sheer and utter madness... :twisted: :D

Here's a restful pose taken at the Limbagg windfarm on the A684 near Sedbergh...
DSC04136_edit_640px.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26093

aaahhhh...thats what its all about!!!! Glad you had fun!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26099

I was up on those roads over xmas/new year but in the family 4x4. Was dreaming at the time of how nice they would be in a fun car.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26134

Spent 2 hours this morning giving her a good scrub with smotherings of carnauba... my friends say I'm going to go blind... :D
Don't have too many pics unfortunately as I was too busy fending off the pesky Exige behind me! But here's one taken not too far away
en route
DSC04145_edit_640px.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 26161

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back