Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The most disgusting interior in the world

Fingers

Imola
And it belongs to Porsche 996 Turbo somewhere in Queensland, Australia!

I bet the factory guys were killing themselves with laughter as the car left!

I would love to meet the PRAT who ordered!

Gotta laugh I suppose, money can't buy you taste!

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/DISGUSTING!.jpg

Now for the interior -

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/THE%20WORLDS%20MOST%20DISGUSTING%20INTERIOR.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24892

Really? Actually, I have seen a really nasty 930 with pink and white but its not the nicest 996 I have seen.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24965

nasty

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24966

still an awesome car though!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24969

Their was a really nasty bright red interior on one in Porsche Hatfield apparently no discount was available though :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24978

How to ruin a Turbo !!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24980

Why do people put wood (fake or otherwise) in ANY car?!

Whether it's in Rollers, Jags or whatever, I don't think I've ever seen an instance where wood looked better than a high-quality plastic / metal / carbon fibre finish would have.

As for sticking bits of tree to every surface in a Porsche Turbo, the engineer should have hidden in the boot with a gun to assassinate the culprit for taste crimes.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24981

Some cars it does work on with the right wood - older Bentley's and Rollers for example.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24982

I'd still have it in an instance. Without the wood, it's really quite a nice interior. Personally I quite like the sand / black leather combo.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24983

Simon, your probably right, its actually the wood is what makes it really nasty.

Actually, anyone know what those wheels are? I think I prefer the regular Turbo wheels to them personally..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24986

They look like BBS alloys like you get on old Golf GTIs!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24987

Actually, anyone know what those wheels are? I think I prefer the regular Turbo wheels to them personally

Halford £12.95 ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 25004

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back