Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Cayman S

Fingers

Imola
Hello all, just been a sent a teaser from Porsche for the new Cayman S or Boxster Coupe! No shots though! Might not order my next car right away.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24697

Yes not very informative eh!

Simon

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24698

any more info Servo ? pics or ANYTHING....................

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24702

i've just been onto their website - lots of artistic driving shots etc - blah , blah, blah, but nothing of substance.

Most intersting is that they are pitching it between the Boxster s and the 911. Is there really that much gap between the 2?

And Cayman - sounds a bit like Cayenne dont you think?

Hmmmmmm - :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24706

Can't find much on the net, saw some of the spy shots, but you never know with the spy shots. Thought the 997 and the 987 were a lot nicer in the flesh than the shots showed!

Names a bit naff, would have been better off giving it another number designation. Guess its better than Tabasco or something though : )

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24707

i agree - the names are getting worse - whats next Porsche enchilada ? Porsche Taco ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24708

How about a Porsche Vindaloo? Very tasty :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24739

Porsche Crocodile Turbo.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24747

Not sure who they are marketing this car at.....I have one on order but was told it would be cheaper than the boxster...... For the money you would always choose a 911. Will be interesting to see how it goes, but I think they are been greedy on this. The only manufacter to charge more for the Coupe than the convertible....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24782

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by birdOS on 25 February 2005

Here are two pics of the Cayman S: -http://www.automotorundsport.de/d/74481Bet the handling is spot on!
As a cross reference to the 'Questionaire' thread, quite a few folks listed looks and appeal as part of their criteria. I sure hope that those shots are heavily disguised because the only person who'se going to love that new baby is its mother - The Cayenne. I remember seeing the release photos of the boxter and being smitten. The only 'smoting' going on there is that car with a big ugly stick. IMHO of course

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24804

I'm in two minds on the looks, rear 3/4s remind me of the old Triumph GT6 which I had a liking for in my youth.

At the end of the day its not a 911

GT6 MK3

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/gt6mk3(2).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24808

On an otherwise dull friday

Anagrams of Porsche Cayman

Company Casher or,

Crap scam honey

Migration info. Legacy thread was 24815

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads