Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Guard's red - who needs it.......

Colin McBride

After my first posting with the lament about an awkward wife and her narrow parameters for a 911, I talked her into going to see a 1994 dark metallic blue 993. Grump, groan, I want a red one.....all went out the window when she clapped eyes on the 993. She got a drive in it and is converted.

I should add that all this is being done remotely by telephone as I'm currently languishing in Basra and don't get home on leave for another couple of weeks. There is another identical 1995 one sitting in a local dealer (Belfast) for £25k, so I will probably have the choice of 2 as the 1994 one hasn't sold now for 2 weeks. No mad rush though as her birthday isn't for another 2 1/2 months!!

What's that (adaptable) saying;- there are many electro-mechanical devices for arousing a woman....one of which is a 911 Porsche.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23849

Women eh ?

Good luck in your search and be careful in Basra.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23850

Not sure if G red looks good on a 993, how about arena red? met blue is much nicer anyway...you wife has better taste than you! :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23851

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back