Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Carrera 2 S

Dan

Hi,

Been looking for a carrera 2 s for a while now but really only want to spend around £35k. I reckon i should be able to get one with around 30 odd thousand miles for that. Does this sound about right? I looked at one a while ago for £40k with 18,000 miles.

There just doesn't seem to be any about, does anyone also know how many were built and what they reckon will happen to the prices when the 997 s's start deprecitating?

Cheers everybody

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23212

There are plenty about- they were built from 96 on. Cars always come in gluts in my experience, usually just after I've bought one!

This lot have one-
http://www.autobahn.co.uk/Stock/Used_Cars.htm

There were some for sale in 911&Porsche World mag. Dealers tend to price them quite optimistically, and you'll struggle to get one with 30k miles for £35k- try private or make an offer...

Good luck!

Robert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23669

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back