Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo

DSG Option? Is this the end of the tiptronic?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20309

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Wolvreen on 05 November 2004
DSG Option? Is this the end of the tiptronic?

I hope so! It's the first transmission to make manual gearboxes look lame. Almost worth the upgrade in itself!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20318

"Porsche is examining the possibility of fitting Toyota’s hybrid powertrain to its Cayenne SUV, according to reports last week."

Eh? this was slung in at the end of the article. Prospect of a diesel was bad enough but this!!! Makes me want to burn my lederhosen, bin the sausages, pull out of Poland and for a moment there, consider a ferrari!! - I dont feel well

:(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20441

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Hendo on 09 November 2004
[i:8aDlWdY1Rl]"Porsche is examining the possibility of fitting Toyota’s hybrid powertrain to its Cayenne SUV, according to reports last week."

Eh? this was slung in at the end of the article. Prospect of a diesel was bad enough but this!!! Makes me want to burn my lederhosen, bin the sausages, pull out of Poland and for a moment there, consider a ferrari!! - I dont feel well
:(
[/i:8aDlWdY1Rl]
roflmao.gif

Migration info. Legacy thread was 20507

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back