Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ebay Scam - or - Wanna Cayenne for 20k)

LOJO

I followed the link on the 'white car' forum and went to the listing of Porsches on Ebay - this seller has a 100% positive feedback record since Feb 2004. He has never sold anything, but bought 50 items, the most expensive was for £9..... doesn't sound like your typical 2004 Cayenne Owner / cash seller does he?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=9837&item=2496134837&rd=1

Caveat emptor!

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19500

A rather liberal interpretation of the phrase "right-hand drive"!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19507

and in view that the pics & description are from a US Cayenne..

c3_1.JPG

scam !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19509

This ad is one of two things....It's either 1. A scam by someone who clearly knows nothing about cars, or 2. The cheapest cayenne Turbo in the world being sold by the owner who clearly knows nothing about his car!!! Makes you wonder how he drove it for 14000 miles if he thinks that its right hand drive!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19542

After sending email requesting info I notice this vehicle has now been removed from ebay, I wonder why??????????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19563

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Peter Bird on 20 October 2004

After sending email requesting info I notice this vehicle has now been removed from ebay, I wonder why??????????
which means ebay have removed it :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 19566

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back