Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

so what about an RS rear spolier ?

Porsche

Donnington
after Neil's post on Turbo spoilers.....

I still like the look of a rear spolier and would also like a bit more downforce at the rear for possible future track day and of course my trip to the Nurburgring in mid-sept !

but as my car already has a pair of front RS spliters.. side skirts... so what about an RS spolier on the back..

something different.....

D6455024X.JPG

993_RS_02.jpg

and as I'm already 'considering' getting the Tech-art front brake air ducts.... hhmm !, i'll end up possibly with..

993RSsrroMBSi.jpg

993RSraeSSi1.jpg

except for the wheels !

now where can I get hold of one at a good price ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17760

RS is nice, heres mine,

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/wide-angle-993web(2).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17761

and again

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/side-view-blur-web.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17762

Sundeep,

The pictures of the Black RS are of my car, recently purchased from a chap in Sussex but the deal was brokered by Autofarm hence the pictures on their site.

If you like the look I say go for it

Andy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17768

pics came from a gogle serach of the net... I hope you didnt mind me using that link ?

you lucky man with a 993 RS ! :D

I like the look of the RS spoiler on a black 993... and it's somewhat different.... and I prefer to have my standard spolier up all the time anyway..

although I prob' need something like that on the poon wagon for my trip to the ring.... as a pernament fixture I like the look of it ?

as I have the RS bits up front, I though it would be the best option.. rather than having a mix & match end product...

only real issue is the added cost.. and having spend a fair bit already and stil to have a gearbox rebuild :?

ps. I like you wheels even more !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17777

You missed out on an Aerokit rear spoiler that I was selling because I decided to fit it on my own car!

Go for it, they look great and do improve rear downforce.

William
postamble();

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17788

Sundeep,

Got the Aerokit 1B rear spoiler and RS front spoiler on my 993 targa.

I like it however I also like the std rear end with pop-up spoiler

John

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17798

bought a house that I am renovating, loftg conv etc, what with a full time job as well things have been hectic. Not much time for trackdays/golf etc
:(

I am just thinking of the profit
:D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17807

golf hahahahahaha

Going to get a GT3 with the profit?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17808

Noony

Shall I ask the missus what she reckons? Hang on I'm doing all the graft! Nah she'll have my balls!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17811

Get a black one and she'll never know the difference.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17812

ha ha

do you know my missus?, that would probably work, if she wasn't watching me typing this.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 17813

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back