Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Number of Mod's so far = 2

Porsche

Donnington
what already you are saying.. he's not even had it in the uk for 24hours yet !

Already put on !

1. White side indicators

2. 6000k H1 Bulbs.. better than OEM but never a patch on Xenons....

considering a retro fit.... from
www.hidexpress.com
with their 6000k kits @ £300... as opposed to the kits that design991 / autofarm sell @ £500......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16938

Sundeep

I've been having a look at similar. Following the installation demo (with photos) on HID express reveals a potential problem in that the 993 headlamp units are semi-sealed, and I'm struggling to figure out how to match their connections with what is in effect a closed in bulb. I know Manek changed his with the design 911 kit which seems quite similar. Also, not being an expert, I assume you need 2 kits in order to do both high and low beams

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16966

interesting.... but aint those the bi-xenon headlamps. i.e. both high & low..

but comparing it to the other kits.. it looks the same.. my TT inlu had them on the low beam, the high beam were standard Halagon

I assumed that high beam stays as it is.. you dont need that on xenon (?).. just keep that for the main beam

to add.. if the other kits are bi-xenon and cost another £200.. in view of the infrequent use of the high beam... a single set would be fine in my book.. never bothered me before on the TT... so that's £200 towards a rear hoop spoiler :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16969

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back