Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

How many Porsche(s) have you owned?

noony

Mugello
2(dad)

Is the screen weird on this thread for anybody else?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16784

Not anymore! David - I had to delete your post - it screwed up the page - did you enter any html code by any chance?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16785

thanks phil, No I dont think so and I actually have no idea about html codes

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16786

real car or model car....

or cars that have porsche parts on 'em ?

or even cars ! got a porsche coaster :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16788

Had a 356 Speedster replica before my current 993. A bit like a marriage. You play around for a while when you're a student/young, then you settle with the one you want for the rest of your life. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16814

1979 911 sc targa - Your first love always remains special

1991 964 cabriolet - A younger and enthusisatic partner

1995 993 cabriolet - Latest love

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16819

1990 944 Turbo

1996 993

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16823

Two

1996 993 C2 Tiptronic - General Day to Day - still trying to sell to make room in the garage for .......

1996 993 RS which I'm having to store at a mates house until above goes ....... it's killing me.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16824

2 Listed below:

The SC was 1982 Guards Red coupe- Pacha seats (which I thought was retro before it became trendy again) - with a whale tale (which I was not too keen on). This was about 4 years ago. I was the second Owner and it had full OPC history - lovely car but I moved to central London and did not want to keep it on the streets.

My 993 was purchased in March after moving back to Essex to a house with a garage, dumping the girlfriend and realising my desire for the last of the aircooled a car I have always wanted. (Thanks to all the 911uk members for all the help then and now.)

Love the car although has cost a little more (but not too much more than I expected). SO FAR !!

New Front Struts and mounts (expected) / Front tyres / 4 wheel alignment / clutch (kind of expected) / service (well you have to) / pop up spoiler curtain. Passenger side respray and rear bumper after a messy date with some barbed wire and very soft grass. (Insurance excess - def not expected) although it did mean I sorted the keyed door which was on it when I bought it !!! They have done a good job.

Maybe the girlfriend may would have worked out cheaper over 12 months..... nah !! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16840

I'm on my first - but i think it may be the first of a few!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16844

Eight so far....

85 SC, 85 Carrera 3.2, 86 Carrera 3.2, 87 Carrera 3.2, 88 Carrera 3.2, 94 993 C2, 94 993 C2, 99 996 C4......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 16851

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back