Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

not again but it's 993C2 v C2S confusion!

Porsche

sorry for asking this again, i've done a search of the forum and opinion seemt to be that ....

C2 & C4 = standard

C4S = all of the wide body turbo spec mechanical & body work but without the turbo (of couse !)

now based on what has been said....

C2S = ONLY the wide body from the turbo spec and NOT any of the mechanical bits

so all clear so far.....

but

the confusion is that, i've just got the Peter Morgan buyers guide and he says....

that the C2S "offers the turbo's boodyshell, suspension, brakes, wheels & tyres with rear-drive only.. the body work spec is as the C4S"

so = reason for asking .. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15779

On the C2S:

bodyshell: sames as C4S

suspension: is lowered compared with standard C2; can't say if spring/damper setting are exactly same as C4S

brakes: C4S has big red brakes; C2S has black calipers which I believe are different

wheels and tyres: C2S came with 17" wheels/tyres as standard; most you will see will have been upgraded to 18" turbo alloys when delivered

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15780

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back