Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Second Porsche

Sean Dudding

Hi

I am currently knocking an idea around about buying a second Porsche, but a classic one.

I like the idea of a 356 roadster or a 73 RS replica in read and white to match my GT3RS.

What does everyone think of this idea, and anyone know the best place to go looking.

Cheers Sean

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15031

356 roadster - absolute beautifull classic - stunning car

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15032

360 spider

oops!

Used to see a 356 speedster everyday. Nice. For a beetle.

Why not get Autofarm to make you one of their 73 replicas?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15043

Think I'd go for a 356. Pretty cars with bags of character.
postamble();

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15046

You want an orange 73 RS rep, then spray you GT3 to match...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15047

Sean ,

when i picked my car up from Paul Stephens cars they had it parked beside a blue and white 73 RS replica........and i have to say it had to be one of the trickest looking views I've seen in a while....would certainly be a nice pair for any garage,

I think it sold for around £30k ,had the right engine and mechanics and had been very well done.........hopefully i'm going to Holland thursday week to look at an ex ETC E30 M3!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15048

i agree with noony and trampas, get an autofarm replica in white with red decals.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15049

Nice to see you back :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15051

nice to be back

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15052

Poon

Silverstone next Wednesday?

Wheres Jamie also, he's gone quiet?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15060

I'm here, just been a bit busy recently........

Silverstone's no good for me, saving it for Spa ! Which reminds me, do I owe you some cash Sean ? Car needs to go in for a new steering column bearing after over-enthusiastic use of the kerbs on the chicane at Bedford - the steering wheel is wobbling around like a wobbly thing at the minute ! Good news is that I've got a new version of the Steve W chip to go into the car - this time properly optimised for Optimax - Ade needs to be worried at Spa !

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15061

Sorry Sean,

Can't make it, whens your next Bedford open pit day?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15087

Hi Poon

Its the 29th May but that is full at the moment. If you want to come I can try and get some more places.

Cheers Sean

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15088

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back