Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Induction kit

TLG

Has anyone fitted an Induction kit to a 996 ?

If so, which one & was it worth it ?

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14877

It can be quite pricey...but i have always found stuff from gruppe m really good quality and they have a good rep for real gains

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14891

Not wrong about pricey. Getting married in a few weeks and think this might not slip under the radar !!

Thanks for your reply

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14907

You could always slip it on the wedding present list!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14908

re induction kit. I spent hours looking at kits & in the end went for a fabspeed induction kit with BMC filter. I liked this because it kept the original airbox and air meterig device intact. Some kits seem to junk this & goodness knows how the car runs smoothly. I'm not sure if it really adds performance as I'm waiting for a rolling road test, but u can hear it sucking air! I also fitted their exhaust & the car sounds like a GT2 rather than a high pitched scream. To be honest it's a bit too loud for everyday driving but it sounds fantastic at trackdays!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 15018

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back