Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tail light not working on 96 Carrera 4

96ArenaRedC4

Hi,

The tail light is not working on my dad's 96 Carrera 4. It is just the center one that lights up "Porsche" when lit. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this problem or if they could direct me to a thread or web page that has already solved this problem. He has paid the dealer to fix this problem once, and refuses to pay them to do it again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did try the search (it was before I had registered with this site) and had no luck. You can send info to
[email protected]
or just reply to this. Thanks in advance!!

Adam

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14875

Not sure its different for US cars, but the centre section does not light up, it just contains rear fog and reverse lights. I had these fail on a 964 and it was a fairly easy job to take the centre section off and re-solder the wires that had become loose. Might be worth having a look on www.p-car.com under the diy section.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14878

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stinkyspanner
Back