Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tyre pressure for 18 inch Turbo Twists ?

warren mcbride

Spa-Francorchamps
Can anyone advise the correct tyre pressure for the above wheels. I have 225/40/18 and 265/25/18 tyres and the car is a 94 C2. As these wheels are not standard fitment the handbook is not much use. I have recently traded up from a 84 carerra and love the newer car !! I can't wait for my local Alpine passes to defrost so i can explore its limits................Thanks for any help you can give me

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14541

warren,

congrats on the upgrade, I did the same a year ago 964 to 993 though.

i find the factory pressures far too high and have settled for about 32 front and 36 rear.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14551

265/25/18 ?

or are they 265/35/18 - thats what i have on my 18 turbos - 25's would be an incredibly low profile!

Pressures the same as poon tho - 32/36

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14555

Ahhhhh yes - sorry about that - indeed the correct profile is 35. Thanks for the answers chaps !!

Car has Ruf suspension kit and once Easter is over then it will also be sporting some MY02 Carrera 5 spokes running on some proper summer tyres, instead of the winter/snow rubber at the moment - they are great in the snow/cold conditions, but once the roads heat up then they stop working properly !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14559

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back