Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What is this

K

Kersh

On my 1979 sc, there is a wire with a connector hanging out just in front of the rear view mirror. What is this for, and am I missing something?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14048

Kersh said:
On my 1979 sc, there is a wire with a connector hanging out just in front of the rear view mirror. What is this for, and am I missing something?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14048

I believe it might be a temperature sensor for the 'intelligent' heating system. Anyone care to prove me wrong ? Bones this is your territory ......

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14049

Yep its for the temp sensor. Do your heaters work automatically still?

Waz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14051

I dont think so . The heating is so bad in it though. Therre is air coming out of the vents on each side of the dash, but not a lot. The wire I am talking about just sits out of the roof. I cant see anything for it to go into. Thanks for the quick replies.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 14054

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SondeMadiu
Back