Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Am I mad?

DHA

Hi

As a former Boxster S owner (it went very bad after 8 months of ownership) I am considering a 996 C4. The OPC route does not appeal to me after our previous falling out. Am I mad to even consider a 996? Or should I stay away? Didnt like the M3 and cant even consider a TVR, and my audi isnt really that much fun.

Im looking at using Paragon later this year, when hopefully the 997 will mean a bargain 996.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13194

yeah you are, get a 993 :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13196

only thing that puts me off a 993 is the interior, otherwise i would have gone for the turbo that paragon had for sale last week

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13197

No, how can you trust someone with Poonawala as their second name. The 996 is faster and handles better than a standard 993(not poon's beauty I should think). It is a little quieter and easier to drive though. Good daily driver.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13222

Poon you've gotta unleash on the boy!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13226

Ps Noony, Dha is another of your berkshire massive!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13227

I know!

haha you've already threatened to kill me, I don't need anyone else after me!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13228

Noony, how can anyone take your advice seriously when you can't even drive, legally!

maybe you should be giving advice on the, bicycle owners forum

or

the cadging lifts off mummy forum!

Alright Mr Noone :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13233

I will have a valid drivers' license by march 6th. Better be ready to hand your keys over.

BTW i only get a lift from my mum once a week if that! And I never ride a bike.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13234

only a full drivers license is acceptable

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13235

:wink:
Dudes, real funny, however anyone with half a brain cell would know that although being real sexy (996 that is) the 993 is the one to have.....only one word to describe it bullit proof.

Throughout a model lyfecycle, each manufacturer hits a period of where they get the model 150% in this case its the 993.

ciao

Migration info. Legacy thread was 13277

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back