Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Porsche Saloon

Won't go down too well with the harcore porsche enthusiasts, but it looks ok...not that those are final pictures of course

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12776

Slightly Ferrari back end...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12777

Looks just like the BMW 6-series. What's next, Porsche people carrier?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12781

Quote: What's next, Porsche people carrier?

Funny you should mention that....lol

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12794

Please tell me Porsche is not going to start the downward slipery slope......people carrier, diessel Porsche, hot hatch / shopping trolley hatch back? We don't see Ferrari doing it!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12798

Porsche profit figures just released last week not as good as expected, think that may speed up the new models arrivals a bit.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12804

The new 928? Why... because it happens to have a V8? Idiots...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12806

What did we do to upset Porsche?

Sheesh...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12811

But is it real? I recall seeing a similar story in a car mag I was flicking through in WH Smith before Xmas. It may be the same story, but I can't swear to it. The issue of Autocar from the spy shots website appears to be Dec 03, so it's probably the same one. The story was no more than industry gossip and computer-generated artwork.

The Autocar website currently shows spy shots of only the 987 Coupe and the 997.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12826

Porsche did try to build a 4 seater many years ago but they ran out of money. It looked like a 996 but longer. I guess they'll just blow the dust off and release the design!

I wish they'd just concentrate on making high performance exclusive desirable sports cars that win races! I'm not sure what I prefer, Porsche that's owned by VW building sports car, or independant Porsche building diessel people carrier!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12845

Yes, the new saloon is known as the 928 - the very same model designation as the one they never ended up producing. TBH I'm not sure why they didn't do this before a SUV, after all its more orthodox with manufacturers such as Maserati, AMG and Bentley. After all high performance SUVs have only recently been produced by high end manufacturers e.g X5 4.8 and ML55 AMG and even ordinary ones have been produced within the last 5 years e.g. ML, X5, XC90, RX300 etc...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12850

We already have a 928, shouldn't they call it 929?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12860

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back