Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sat Nav

Hendo

Suzuka
Just treated myself to a post christmas pressy.

Dell are doing their Axim X5 400 mhz, plus TomTom ll with UK maps, plus GPS plus car kit, 128 MB SDM upgrade, etc etc for 400 quid. I was getting/needing a PDA anyhow, so I though it worked quite well. Most sites seemed to be around 200-250 for TomTom and bits so it seemed a good deal. Will provide a report once I've got it sorted.

At least Nathan, I'll be able to remove my 6 speed PTM (intelligent) PHC EDTC ABD Motronic LEV1 Power(DIN) Argument Preventer and just drive my version of the 'last of the line' too

:D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12291

i dl'ed a copy of the tom tom sw the other day - need an exopansion sleeve for teh ipaq tho :(
Migration info. Legacy thread was 12296

Hendo

I have the Axim & TomTom and am very happy with it.

You can set TomTom up warn of gatsos etc for free. See
www.pocketgps.co.uk
where you can download the camera data and free software to warn as you approach.

Simon

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12304

Hendo,

where did you get it from?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12323

Noony,

Direct from Dell themselves. They've got a JV going with TomTom to sell a complete package.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12348

Hendo: I think that's Poon, unless noony's hacked in...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12363

Take that as a huge compliment poon :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12371

Well done Hendo, you know it makes sense!! Welcome to the club! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 12384

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back