Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just bought another Porsche!

JamesM

Hockenheim
Just bought another Porsche in Silver, details to follow!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10405

Kettle or coffee maker James? I've got my eye on the coffee maker, just need to get my head around the price!

Simon

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10407

Damn, you spolit my joke Simon!

Coffee maker it is!

:D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10409

Sorry James!

So is it worth the price?

Simon

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10411

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by SimonK on 09 November 2003

Sorry James!

So is it worth the price?

Simon
Yep! Looks the dogs (and the coffee's not bad either!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10412

Not sure what you paid for the items, but they are generally MUCH cheaper in Germany. In fact, half the cheapest UK price! Shipping was only £8. It pays to shop around. I got the toaster, coffee maker and blender

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10413

Got the coffee maker of e-bay for 75!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10414

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you can order it in Germany for about £50 each. I'm only saying this to help others get the best price!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10415

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by graham_mitchell on 09 November 2003

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but you can order it in Germany for about £50 each. I'm only saying this to help others get the best price!
Nah, doesn't bother me. By the time that you add on the P&P, it will more than likely get stopped by the boys of Customs and Excise who will then add their percentage and then you're back to the amount that I paid anyway!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10416

Well... coming from Germany (which is in the EU last time I checked ;) ) there is no applicable customs or VAT!

Shipping was £8 (Shipping is cheap in Germany)

It sounds like you have not bought anything from the EU before. You are really missing out on great deals that way. Carnewal is one very popular source for Porsche components, located in Belgium.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10418

I bow to you superior knowledge on all things governmental and Porsche!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10419

Well if that counts I have about 10 porsches, with the pens, kettle, models etc I have..

But really I have 2 porsches on the way, I ordered a Cayenne V6 yesterday, to replace my Audi Allroad, should be here in April, and I also have my RS on the way due in Feb.

I know it was a joint venture with VW, but I think the Cayenne is a great car, I have driven both the Turbo and the S, but can't justiy the price, so the V6 looks the way to go.

Sean GT3

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10426

That's cool Sean, saw a lot at Park Lane yesterday, they look and sound nice(well the S's and Turbo's I heard). Look much nicer than a tourag.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10429

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back