Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

2005 Boxster Coupe

Jamie Summers

Sao Paulo
Anyone know if this is real or just another Photoshop mock-up. If it does turn out to be true and looks as good as this then I want one ! The rear 3/4 view is fantastic. Now if they did an RS version hmmmmmmmmmmm ????

Ig12145.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10356

I would be tempted by that. Especially if they did a Turbo.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10359

looks the mutts nuts

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10365

Very little chance of a Turbo I would have thought as it would put it far too close to the 911 in terms of performance. Porsche have always been careful not to overlap models to avoid market cannibalisation. It's a shame though as arguably the Boxster makes a far better platform for an out and out sports car monster than the 911. The best that we can hope for from the Boxster apart from modest power gains from the n/a engines, is that they do a light weight stripped out version for the track but with no more power (well maybe a blueprinted engine and sports zorst). Here's hoping as my name would be on that list in a flash !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10366

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jamie Summers on 07 November 2003

Very little chance of a Turbo I would have thought as it would put it far too close to the 911 in terms of performance. Porsche have always been careful not to overlap models to avoid market cannibalisation.
Greetings from Budapest

Much has been the speculation about the demise of the 911. Whats to say we're not looking at it? Dont forget we're running out of 9-- numbers too..... ok. maybe the local plum liquer has livened up the old conspiracy theory glands :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10369

That is photoshopped...theyve taken the wheels moving from a test car to make it look realistic then plonked the body on top. Don't like the front. There will be a cheaper clubsport version.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10374

i put my name on the list ( there isn't actually one but they took my name and will take a deposit as soon as the list opens.)

Please don't direct me to the thread saying it's a poor mans 911. May be but I think it looks good. ( For Mrs C!!!!) :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10377

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timjar
Back