Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone fancy an RS Lightweight?

''Ooo I don't usually do this but I think this one's rather nice...and this one...and this one...and this one...ooo looks good in yellow...I like that bodykit...oh and that one's quite nice too''

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9507

thank you for your valuable input noony

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9522

RHD 964RS's are in a tricky position I think. They don't make great road cars because of the unforgiving suspension and for the same money (or less) you can get a LHD 993 RS which is a lot better on the road (although obviously you are sitting on the wrong side). The one in the advert looks nice but I can't help thinking I'd rather have a LHD 993RS and put the money I saved towards Insurance and a year's track days...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9531

The lightweights are very rare though-7 RHD I think.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9570

7 only? Should make someone a very good buy. Going to investigate myself before going down the 993TT route.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9593

Steven. A 964RS is a completely different car to the 993TT - the RS is a stripped out, teeth-rattling track monster whereas the 993TT is more of an ultimate luxury, mile-eating, road machine. Raw thrills versus awesome luxury speed. Both great cars but like chalk and cheese.

Although take my comments with a handful of salt as I have never even sat in a 993TT.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9596

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back