Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Respray costs

s marjoram

Trainee
I took my SC to a bodyshop today to get an idea of cost. The cars bodywork is very good and the paint original apart from on one wing where I have some rust blisters. I was quoted £2000 plus parts for glass out, using dupont paint witha clear coat.

They have quite a lot of exotic cars going through and seem to do a good job. Seemed cheap to me though. I read somewhere that some manufacturers metallic paint had bigger flakes than others. It'd be great to get rid of all the little dings and chips but I'd want it to last.

What did you pay- is there anything I should look out for? ANyone you can reccomend in the Bristolish area?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9351

i had a v similar qoute on my SC this year sim condition to your BTW they said not woth 'patching' it up just start from tyes up really and do it all in one go white.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9368

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back