Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

handbags at the rennlist

Poon. While that car is not my cup of tea either you were a little hard on the guy. i almost feel sorry for him :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9265

Poon,

You were spot on - that 'thing' reminded me of that yellow Ricer Supra seen a while back.

You should invite him onto 911uk.com and there could be a 3 way flame off with the scoobie clan as well.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9268

Poon,

I'm with you. The best form of defence is attack. That is the worst looking (Modern)Fezza ever. The ricer is obviouly the kind of guy who drives that car to deliver takeaways at the weekend and brag about how many miles he has clocked up simply lapping the town square.

Let him have it again Poon. Both barrels. Nobody is saying all cars except 911 are crap but that car is crap. No more discussion required

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9269

Great Laugh Poon, and he called you pompous???

Any idea where he learned english? My money is on old Richard Burton/ Shakespearian films or something. I have to say I dont know anyone who speaks like that.

Is he a septic?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9276

That guy actually drives a RUF. That yellow thing has 1000hp!

SO THERE POON YOU IGNORANT POMPOUS GIT :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9278

1000 bhp and no class.

Would not last two minutes parked in Glasgow. Even the neds in their fancy novas and corsas would draw the line at such a blatant bit of ricing.

Why have a Ferrari and spend money making it look like a kit car? :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9279

The guy is clearly a full on arse. I bet the reason he's so vocal is beacuse he's been told the same thing many times before. I've never seen such a f****d up Ferrari in my life!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9280

Poon- I am actually starting to work myself into a rage on two counts. Firstly that someone would do such a thing to what is a great looking car and secondly that they would have the gile to even try to defend it.

Ask him if Kylie would look better with a moustache Poon.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9281

Someone please copy the relevant piccies across to here - Renlist is a 'non-work related website' according the office internet nazis !!!!!!!!! (but strangely 911uk is ok - only a matter of time before they get me I suppose !)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9282

I couldn't manage to copy and get them on the site. However when someone manges to do it don't be deceived. The second picture is the one to look at then you will see this shocker in all it's miserable glory.

Surely there is a law against that type of abuse. Should enter it for the Turner prize it is always a piece of crap that wins that!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9283

Damn, you guys are harsh. OK, I agree it looks crap but it is his pride and joy.....

Here is the photo:

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/superferrari4.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9285

Hmmmm!

Looks like a Nissan 300ZX a bit don't you think?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9287

It looks a bit like one, but actually worse than one.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9288

I suspect that superyellowassfly or whatever his name is gets a lot of stick already, which he why he was sooo defensive after poon's comments.

- Ooohh site traffic has just hit an all-time high, what with the scooby chaps and the rennlist boys! What next?!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9289

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartynT
Back