Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Paragon have 993 Turbo S!

noony

Mugello
Yellow, 45K miles, around £55k. I think it is real because of the lowered suspension(-30mm by the looks of it) yellow calipers and side intakes. plus it was registered in 98, after standard turbo production had finished. Unless someone very carefully optioned their standard turbo to look exactly like an S. But it looks like it has a premium over a normal turbo, so hopefully is the real deal, and Paragon wouldn't call a standard turbo an S. Somebody looking to get a bog standard 996 carrera pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeee get this instead!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7708

Noony,

You are the man! looks a little lower than it should to me?

Lend me £20k and I'll buy it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7709

You mean you spent all the film partnership thingy money already?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7758

No, but I am supposed to do something constructive with it like either pay off a loan or gear up further by buying more property.

The new GT3 is nice though :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7764

Aren't they all spoken for now?

My dad has several properties, you should swap tips and methods :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7768

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back