Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 C4 Celebration

Pixelation

Just like London Buses, wait ages for one and then 3 turn up at once. One at Northway, one at Strasse and a private one in 911 Porsche World. Like the Turbo-Bodied look, the Viola Metallic paint and grey leather interior - any comments on this special edition of 911 made from the forum???

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7612

Well, they're the last of the 964s, so they do not have most of the problems commonly associated with that particular model of 911... they look the business, especially the one at Northway, with those wheels...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7629

Hmm 18" split rims - soooo sschweeeet!!!!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7635

The one at Strasse sold within a couple of days of them getting it. I was hoping for a test drive but by the time I got there someone had already taken it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7637

Shame as it had 40k on the clock whilst the one at Northway has double that. There's always the one in 991 Porsche World with 57k on the clock. I was tempted but still hankering after a 993 C4 or C4S.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7640

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back