Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spa in September

Sean Dudding

Nurburgring
Is anyone else here going to the Easytrack / Autotrack event at Spa at the end of September.

I went to the same event in May and had a great time. So would be good if some other 911uk guys were going to be there.

Sean GT3 MKII

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7411

Could you post some more details so that I could look into it.
Cheers.
O
Ps. How's the mountain biking going.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7416

Hi Olivia

I have pulled out of my C4S Cab, I just have to keep my GT3, thinking of a V6 Cayenne to pull it to track days though. A good friend of mine has taken up my C4S though which is due to be built in a week. Unfortunelty they are not allowed to release it until World Wide Launch day on the 4th October.

Mountain Biking was great fun, no injuries this time.

Spa, is been run by Easytrack
www.easytrack.co.uk
and is on the 29th / 30th September. It is a great track, and very beginner friendly as the run of areas are mainly extra grippy tarmac, so you can just turn around and get back on track. We are going over on the 28th, staying at a hotel down the road, then return on the 4th October. Let me know if you need anymore info.

Cheers Sean

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7429

What would you drive, ''O''?

N.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7434

Good question N. I don't think the range rover would be any use!! I wondered if easy track may loan cars.
Sean,
I think you have made a wise choice keeping the GT3. It has to be one of the most beautiful cars on the road especially in black! I hope its kept pristine!! That weekend is free on the calendar so I will have a look at their website. I love Spa its an amazing track in a gorgeous location.
Last time we went we stayed in Brussells which was miles away.
Were there any handbag shops in the Alps?
I still want the C4S Cab but I know what I'm like when they bring out new shapes in cars (i.e 997) I always want the new one so I think although I'm going to miss some of the raw driving experience the SL55 should give me more power than I'm used to and also more comfort. JUST FOR A WHILE!!
I'm not old yet.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7455

O, you may not be old but everyone will think you're gay! (SL55 voted gayest car I think).

Handbag shops, deary me.

The C4S cab will run well into the 997 production I should imagine, as will C4S, turbo coupe and cab, GT2, maybe GT3 etc...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7470

Noony,
I think the gay bits only relevant if you're a bloke. As for handbag shops thats a little joke sean and I had a while ago.

Anyway I am getting quite excited at the prospect of my new wheels. Just got to choose an appropriate reg now.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7519

Noony can't help it. He's still experimenting with the girl thing :wink:
. What say we all chip in and buy him an 18-30 week in Rhodes !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7537

2 weeks, hes gotta be a hardenend pimp when he gets back! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7549

How about Ibiza then? Lots of foam.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7573

try any of the greek islands (except faliraki), cheaper, girls are easier and.....well thats all you need. its sunny as well but you have to get up in the daytime to experience that. kavos is probably my recommendation. :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7664

Lets leave this subject now!

(I've tried out several of the Greek islands btw!)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7669

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back