Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

steel wheels - painting

andy turner

Hiya

Does anyone have any pointers to where I can get steel wheels painted / powder-coated. The best I can come up with so far is Triple-S up North. Problem is my car is in Herts. and I'm not sure that I want to leave it on the road on blocks!

Also - any thoughts on the best finish for these - I've seen picccies of really shiny wheels - not sure if these are chromed or polished

cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7085

I use

Sussex Blast Cleaning Ltd
Unit 35, Station Rd Ind Est Hailsham East Sussex BN27 2ER Tel: 01323 849229

If you want someone local just look in yellow pages under
BLAST CLEANING
and will do powder coating as well. You can have virtually any colour you want, but I would say that gloss silver is the best for a 911

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7093

thanks Nick - I'll try that search. I was planning to stay with silver although some of shiny ones do look pretty good.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7098

As it happens, I used Sussex Blast Cleaning to get a central heating radiator blasted and coated. They were a bit slow off the mark and needed explicit instructions, especially when it came to colour but the quality of the job was fine.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7099

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back