Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

R S Motor (engine) mounts

poon

Magny-Cours
Been following a couple of threads on Rennlist regarding the aforementoned engine mounts, apparantly they really reduce the movement of the engine during hard cornering and also make gearchanges easier and cleaner. Finally they reckon that the sound of the engine is transmitted with more clarity through to the cabin. Only 250 for the set, will probably order some, has anyone got any experience?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7073

Look again at the Rennlist 993 forum - they have bought out the entire Porsche inventory supply of RS mounts :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7104

Graham,

You are right about the rennlist, they think they have but Gert shipped me some today, obviously he missed it due to his holiday.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7211

Not all Rennlisters are happy with the mod - it can be too noisy for some. Something to consider...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7285

I had read the post to which you refer, however I don't think it would have affected my purchase. I am not sure if I or even when I will fit them, it was a bit of an impluse buy. I am currently debating on a set of PSS-9's and may wait until after they are fitted so that I can assess the impact of the mounts.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7287

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back