Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Home page

bones

Spa-Francorchamps
The only reason I come to this site is to chat with you guys in the forums so can I suggest in a completely selfish fashion and as it's my 100th post (****fanfare****) that we regulate all that cars for sale nonsense to some other part of the site and have the front page as the forum index . If not PLAN B is to increase the number of most recent postings to about 20 on the front page .

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6780

Firstly Bones, Congrats!!!! :D

Secondly, I can see where you're coming from here, BUT the search engines just love the cars being listed on the front page which equals traffic, which equals forum visitors (and site revenue of course). Try typing "porsche 911 for sale" into Google... From memory, this time last year we had about 150 visitors a day, now, mostly due to google/yahoo/msn we get about 1000-1500 :lol:
, so plan b looks more appealing!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6781

Just having a little fun !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6782

sorry, I had my serious hat on!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6783

but plan B would still be cool

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6784

Long way to go on the post count bones :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6785

Yeh but you can't quantify quality !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6787

You would get along very well with CT993...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6788

He thinks the same way as you, that it doesn't matter he doesn't have so many posts cos they're all quality! CT will make a comment soon, unless this is the day he works...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6790

I think you mean you think I think about my posts!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6791

Noony, after much careful thought.............boll**ks :)

p.s. today was supposed to be a trackday at Castle Combe but I didn't get home from Robbie Williams until 5:45 this morning. Went to bed for a quick hours kip when I got home and woke up at 2:30 this afternoon !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6838

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back