Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet

From memory, the standard 4S is £63k, and standard turbo is £88k. Roughly, a difference of £25k, exactly the same! The turbo cab will come with features such as PCM as standard, so you are getting more for your money. It will be the most exclusive 996 apart from the GT3 RS and possible upcoming speedster.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6786

doesnt the turbo get bose as standard as well?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6835

Probably, although you may be thinking of the CGT.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6840

"Sound is delivered through a total of 12 loudspeakers: two tweeters and two mid-range speakers on the dashboard, two low-mid-range speakers in 5.5-litre enclosures integrated into the doors, two low-range speakers in an anti-vibration 13.8-litre bass enclosure behind the rear seats, and an additional pair of tweeters and mid-range speakers integrated into the rear side panels."

Yikes - Is there any room for passengers after fitting this lot???!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6871

But it is rather gorgeous-

46193677.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6872

If that is a photo from Porsche AG it looks like they have been doing some testing in Dubai with the Turbo Cab as they did with the Cayenne. I am sure that picture is taken on Jebel Ali Beach.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6887

Indeed it is official, they test their cars everywhere you could think of.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6888

i hate to say this but im not so keen onn the looks of the turbo cab. i like the idea but i just dont think it looks rite. :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6901

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back