Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Annoymous

Olivia

Spa-Francorchamps
What does this mean Phil? Shows up in your who's on line.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6311

When you login, you can untick the box that says "show in active users list" - in which case you'd just be shown as annoymous

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6312

Am I being really stupid here, do you mean anonymous. It is monday after all and my brain is a bit gin soaked.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6313

Ha! I think there has been a bit of a typo on the site. Well spotted! Phil - shoddy standards !!! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6317

LOL - It's taken me all day to actually realise the mistake - is there any hope for me!!?!?!

- in case you are wondering why I also spelt it wrong in the post, it's because I just copied and pasted it from the title (using a PDA to access the pages, so need to take shortcuts!)

:( :( :(
I need a holiday!

Incidently, I think we should leave it as it is, it's quite appropriate.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6326

Leave it as it is

"Annoymous"

translation : Very big (spoken in a brooklyn accent)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6339

This has made be laugh alot. Hendo, Perhaps it could be entered into the Oxford dictionary as "Large person who no one is allowed to know the true identity"
Sorry Phil C didn't mean to make you green. Can I have another star now I spotted that?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6384

I annoy my mous all the time - I unscrew it's back and it's ball falls out.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 7879

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back