Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

No one got anything to say today ?

Jamie Summers

........ nope, nor have I ........

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6257

It has been amazingly quiet today.... I have got so much work done!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6258

err.. hmm.. Nice weather we're having isn't it?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6259

british open on and F1 - great weekend

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6261

And last day of term for me!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6264

Another weekend of yacht race-training for me - bloody hard work and I'm knackered already after too many nights out this week ! By the way, just signed up for the Palmer Sport track day on their Gran Turismo circuit (3.6 miles long !) on Sat 2nd Aug - anyone else up for it ????????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6266

I have a mate doing some kind of race yacht training. Seems to take up all his free time. I wonder if it is the same thing?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6267

Track day sounds great but until I get a "motor" I won't be able to join in the fun. Boo hoo....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6268

I'm racing in a thing called the Beneteau Cup next weekend (the Doris has got a boat - 36' Beneteau cruise / racer, which is v. handy !!!) in Cowes, so we've been training away for the last few weekends so that we don't make total tits of ourselves (first time we've raced this boat !) Hopefully the weather will perk up for us a bit this weekend, it was absolutely amazing last weekend !

James, if you can arsed to trek up to Bedford I'd be very happy to take you around. I'm going along with a mate with a 996 C2 who'll do the same I'm sure. I think it costs £25 for a passenger pass. Let me know if you're up for it !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6269

Gosh

It really must be quiet

I'm still here in NY at the moment, and managed to grab a quick sec to what you've all been chatting about whilst I've been gone. errrrrrrrrrrrrr

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6270

Mark - we knew you were out of the country, so thought it best not to discuss things in your absence!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6271

As you're such an important member of the group, wouldn't want you to miss anything! It's been quite active actually.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6274

...until now...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6283

Ahh chaps

what touching thoughts - Back next week armed with my new beast of a camera so hoping the weather holds to get some photos done. Staying with the weather theme Phil, I notice its been been quite good judging by the TV coverage of Tiger and co down at sandwich. I was at the Bruce Springsteen concert at Giants stadium last night and it carted down with rain. Naturally my pal here had us sorted with very nice seats, just far enough back to be covered, but close enough to see the perspiration on Bruces goatee. Never been a big fan musically, but have to take my hat off to him. 3 hours in the humidity here and he/they delivered a storming concert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 6287

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back