Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

F1 Who loves Michael Schumacher

Olivia

Spa-Francorchamps
Is he a racing God? Will we ever see better. Was the overtaking by Monytoya shocking or just what schumacher would have done.

Has anyone got an Enzo to show off?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5368

Yes; but Senna was better!

Overtaking! Hurrahh! I think MS has said he would have done the same - so much for Rory's "classy" comment.

No Enzo here. Try Jamiroquai !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5369

It was a perfectly legit move, Schuey had plenty of space. I think he just did his normal trick of taking out anyone who tries to pass him only it backfired this time and he had the worse spin. I notice in the paper today that Schumacher didn't blame Montoya and thought the move was fine unlike the rest of the Ferrari whingers ! The more incidents the better as far as I'm concerned, I'm really starting to find F1 tedious in comparison to the Toruing Cars or Super Bikes / Moto GP also on the telly at the weekend. That apart, there is no denying that he is a very fine driver, but I'd love to see whether he could make a more average car competitive.

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5370

Oh, if you want to come and have a go in my Enzo just email me.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5372

Jamie,

It would be fascinating to see how he would fair in the williams bmw. I think he is an amazing driver particularly in the rain, wish i had a tenth of his skill. As far as your Enzo is concerned show us a picture!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5420

frenzo2.jpg

There you go !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5424

ha ha, i like "your" enzo jamie! i agree bout F1 is a bit tedious and boring nowadays, i love a bit of superbikes instead. i reackon F1 should lose the traction/launch control to liven it up a bit. see if schumi can acually drive!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5447

What ? Don't you believe me ?

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5451

theres only 2 or 3 in the country and theyre owned but pop/rockstars etc!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5454

Aaah haaaa ! I am in fact Nick Mason (ask your Dad !)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5456

My car will beat yours round a track....

icon1_384x280.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5462

Noony, now this is getting silly, everyone can see you just copied that across from the Porsche website !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5469

:eek: :?
No it was taken in our air conditioned carpeted(walls and floor) garage with different levels of lighting for taking photographs. Porsche liked it so much, they used it for the official photos.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5470

You'd better put Sarbs in touch with your garage designer, he'll be wanting one next !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5473

Any opportunity to catch up with me on posts :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5475

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back