Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 search continues

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
I've now looked at a number of 993's, private and trade and nothing has impressed me so far. I've found evidence of respray/accident damage on all of them. A little annoying when everything else about the car seems correct. I'm I being too fussy??? Are there any out there that haven't seen some action? I just wish people would be a little more honest really, "immaculate" in my book doesn't mean tears in the seats and dents in the wings! All this reminds me of why I bought my last 993 from a main dealer.

Oh well, the hunt continues! :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5331

I've previously been amazed at how some people rate their vehichles - immaculate, showroom etc. then you turn up and find an unclean rallied scrapper with scabby dog scent inside.

There should be a few trade descriptions act investigations!

Suppose that being picky means you are more likely to buy one and be totally happy rather than buy and wonder if you shoul've held off. Think lots get paint done on the front for stonechip repairs (mine soon too :( ).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5332

Phil, see youv'e upped the ante!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5337

Well, if I add 10K to my limit every month I reckon I might be in with a chance of finding something!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 5338

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back