Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

DVD For PCM

Vysie

I have a PCM fitted to my '03 C4S. Can't really use the navigation system where I live (no CD-Rom written for Cayman or likely to be so). So has anyone managed to find a way to get DVD's to play through the PCM screen ? My kids would just love it and going to school for them (and me) would be a whole new experience.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4822

Can't really help with your query but would just like to say how envious i am that you've got a C4S AND you live in caymans !! I visited them often in younger days when working as deck crew. You know ...... pre-marriage, pre-kids, pre-mortgage, single man, etc.

Get a pic up on the site, Vysie, showing a "to-die-for" backdrop for the C4S ...and make us drool !!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4827

As tempting as it sounds, I would not personally play DVDs while driving - it could prove distracting with serious consequences... Just my $0.02

Some systems get around this by playing video only on rear passenger screens while the car is running.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4905

Kids................in a C4s?

Am I hearing you right?

.....................Kids?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 4909

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back