Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Andy's Car

andyb28

Well just finished with the Autoglym, sorry, no exotic locations like some of you have done.

It's a 1985 carrera redone many years ago as a carrera 2.

carrera7.JPG

carrera1.JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3821

Very nice Andy, looks like a great upgrade job!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3824

Thanks, I think the guy who did it was a lot richer than me, judging by the bills I have seen.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3827

Looks good Andy! Sitting nice and low too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3847

Yeah looks kinda like an RS from the side

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3855

Nice! That upgrade has shaven a good 6 years of her!

I looked at a white 964 a while back, they look v. good when cleaned up!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3858

Thanks for all your kind comments.Has anyone got any pics of a 964 and a Rs, I wanted to know which my car was meant to look like.

Mine has the active aero, although I have to use a button to make it go up and down. A friend of mine who is a mechanic, thought of wiring a seperate air flow meter into the front of the car somewhere which could then trigger the aero foil. Do the later cars tails get controled by the ECU?Anyone know another way of triggering it?ThanksAndy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3867

Andy

On 964's the rear spoiler was speed sensitive - up at 50mph and down at 6mph. The 964 RS didn't look any different to standard 964's apart from its lowered suspension, rolled wheel arches, bigger wheels, and interior changes, e.g. Recaro's, no rear seats etc.

James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3871

Nice.

You need to get the headlamp rings painted grand prix white as well. Mine 1990 H carrera 2 cabrio looks exactly like your older car. Looks cool.

Porsches get addictive.

Robert

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3899

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back