Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Fave Porsche colour combo?

noony

Mugello
Ocean blue and savannah. You guys?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3034

Ahh.. Either Speed Yellow/Black OR Midnight Blue/Linen - depends on my mood. Guess I need two 911s?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3043

Black/black leather (993/996) my next car or
Silver/black leather (964) my last car

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3044

Has anyone seen a nephrite green interior, its disgusting! An OPC in Scotland has a silver 993 for sale with this interior.
:roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3052

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 24 April 2003

Has anyone seen a nephrite green interior, its disgusting! An OPC in Scotland has a silver 993 for sale with this interior. :roll:
I have! A mate of mine had a 993 Targa which had a green exterior (I'm afraid that I couldn't tell you what shade) and a Nephrite Green interior - It was vile!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3055

I think it looks ok with wimbledon green exterior.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3062

Black with Linen, but I would say that wouldn't I !

Jamie

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3063

A lot of people seem to like linen.......isnt it really hard to keep clean?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3067

hmmm.... and why is lapiz blue so popular???

its sort of vauxhaull astra van blue.....

with the 996 light colours=good, dark colours=hiding the curves.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3080

There arent many curves on at least the narrow body 996.....Anyway Jono, introduce yourself?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3082

Is Riviera Blue still an option? I love it, has to be my all-time favourite. Always looks good on the more extreme models.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3108

Yep, you can have a colour from the list of special colours, and riviera is on that, or you can have a colour to sample(and obviously ther standard colours). The Porsche main dealership group have a riviera blue 996 turbo at the moment, for a mere £78K. No pic of it yet though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3111

Slate grey - Red leather + splashes of carbon. Nice combination but too scared to do it. Instead went for Seal Grey, Black leather + a tiny bit of aluminium.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3118

I'm a bit inflexible on this one :) . Would only ever consider silver or black metallic with black leather.

"Exotic" combinations, non-factory add-ons or wood implants can knock great chunks out of the resale value too.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 3120

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back